Cork is not only an eco-friendly and cruelty free product and looks in credible in our opinion of course.
Cork is an impermeable bouyant material, the phellem layer of bark tissue that is harvested for commercial use primarily from Querus suber (the Cork Oak). Cork is composed of suberin, a hydrophobic substance and, because of its impermeable, buoyant, elastic, and fire retardant properties, it is used in a variety of products, the most common of which is wine stoppers but now our products:-)Â
Key features / Highlights:
- Dimension: Width 8 x Length 56 x Height 0.5 (cm), For refence only, handcrafted item may bit variance
- Eco-friendly handmade from cork material, oak tree's skin but tree survived.
- Water, fungus & stain resistant, long lasting as in natural protect the oak tree.
- Cork is elastic with supple touch.
- Natural properties such as impermeable buoyant, hydrophobic & fire retardant.
- Sustainable alternative fashion styling
- Very unique handmade craft, prefect for that special someone or accasions
- Special, contemporary, vegan friends will love it!
No posts found