Suvana Paw Paw and Honey Balm (7g/25g) is the first Australian made pawpaw ointment which uses only natural ingredients which is 99.44% from organic farming. It is an all-purpose organic balm which is small enough to bring it anywhere with you.
- Soothes cracked nipples (safe for baby as it has no chemicals)
- Nail and cuticle treatment
- Sooths and aids healing of insect bites
- Aids in healing of minor cuts and abrasions
- Acts as a barrier cream and soothes nappy redness/itchiness
- Skin hydrator and useful sensitive skin including around the eye area
- Aids treatment of minor burns/scalds
It is naturally derived and has:
- NO Parabens
- NO Petroleum Jelly/Mineral Oil
- NO Chemical/Preservatives
- NO artificial fragrances/Colours
- NO animal derivatives
- NO testing on animals
- Made with Recyclable packaging
- Organic Paw Paw: The vital ingredient in our balm which contains Vitamin A, C, and E, Calcium, Iron, Riboflavin, Thiamine and Niacine.
- Organic Honey Full of antibacterial properties. This is why it was added along with the paw paw for the ultimate skin healing team.
- Organic Beeswax The beeswax formulation is what makes the balm thick and used as an effective barrier cream. Replaces petroleum jelly.
- Organic Coconut oil An amazing product with ultra hydrating benefits. Gives our balm its semi-solid consistency upon application.
- Organic Cocoa Butter Hailed as the ultimate moisturizer after being extracted from the fatty oil of the cocoa seed.
- Organic Jojoba: Non-toxic, non-comedogenic and non-allergenic. This means that it will not clog pores and will not cause any allergic reactions. It is also not an irritant, where it can be used safely around the eyes and on delicate skin.
- Organic Vanilla Bean Vanilla extract is composed of simple and complex sugars, essential oils, vitamins and minerals. Adds a pleasant whiff and fragrance to an already lovely balm
- Organic Candelilla Wax The ingredient that gives a subtle shine and gloss to your skin upon application.
- Organic Carrot oil An antiseptic, disinfectant and detoxifies nasties in your body and has high levels of antioxidants.
- Organic Natural Vitamin E: Helps the skin produce its own collagen, which tightens and firms making skin appear supple and full. It is also used to heal scars and skin damages
- Organic Seed Oil A mix of the finest organic seeds which has anti-inflammatory properties and hydrates skin.
- Sweetleaf extract: A small herb used as traditionally by South American natives to treat minor wounds, inflammation and contains chlorgenic acid which is scientifically proven to reduce blood sugar level.
It has ECOCERT and O.F.C Certification:
ECOCERT is the very first certification body to develop standards for “natural and organic cosmetics” in France since 1991. It is one of the largest organic certification organizations in the world and is highly sought after as it sets the gold standard in the organic community. To qualify for Natural and Organic Cosmetics ECOCERT label, “a product must have a minimum of 95% of all plant-based ingredients in the formula and a minimum of 10% of all ingredients by weight must come from organic farming”1. Suvana’s 25g Pawpaw and Honey Balm is 100% natural ingredient and has 99.44% ingredients from organic farming, which shows how dedicated we are in ensuring that our products are safe for you!
The Organic Food Chain Pty Ltd (O.F.CTM) is one of the leading organic certification bodies in Australia that is well recognized in the organic community. “It strives to maintain strict standards that meet consumers’ expectation of organic products”2. Suvana’s 25g Paw Paw and Honey Balm meet their criteria where ingredient suppliers follow the guidelines of giving an organised and highly accountable system of Organic Accreditation. Besides being Australian made, we believe in sustainable development where our packaging of bright yellow is made up of recycled material.