StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm is the first expansion to the 2010 release of the heralded Real-Time strategy game, StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. Heart of the Swarm features a new campaign continuing the epic story of Sarah Kerrigan, Queen of Blades, as she gathers the remnants of the Zerg Swarm and plots her revenge against the treacherous dictator of the Koprulu sector, Arcturus Mengsk. It also introduces several new multiplayer units and features that enhance the acclaimed StarCraft II online experience.
- An all-new, Zerg-based campaign, that focuses on Kerrigan, the erstwhile 'Queen of Blades'
- Access to approximately 20 new missions
- The release of new StarCraft II units and new maps
- Improvements to Battle.net, including StarCraft Marketplace, timed to coincide with the release of Heart of the Swarm
- New multiplayer options, including group and clan systems, unranked matchmaking, global play enabling players to battle others in different regions around the world, multiplayer replays, additional stat tracking, and others
- A leveling system that gives Heart of the Swarm players a new way to earn customization options for their online profiles
- PC and Mac system compatibility ensures that everyone can play
No posts found