Simply place this light anywhere in your yard or home. It is both a mosquito killer lamp and a good decoration for the garden, park, office and so on.
- Solar power LED light: energy-saving, longer duration
- Mosquito eradication function: no more mosquitoes and insects
- Tool-free installation: just insert it into the ground
- IP55 waterproof: suitable for any heavy weather, no worry about being exposed to the rainy days or windy days
- Wide use: ideal for home, office, camping, yard, garden, driveway, park, etc.
- Material: ABS
- Light source: 3 LED beads
- Rated power: 5W
- Waterproof: IP55
- Light color: white/blue
- Battery: built-in 1.2V 600mAh Ni-MH battery
- Working time: 10 - 20 hours (spring, summer), 8 - 10 hours (autumn, winter)
Is Dimmable: No
Light Source: LED Bulbs
Package Size(L x W x H): 16.00 x 16.00 x 18.00 cm / 6.3 x 6.3 x 7.09 inches
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
No posts found