- POlident fresh gives fresh odour to your mouth
- it's free from zinc and artificial colours.
- it gives you extra bite force,helps seal out food,cushions the gums,extra hold & enhance a well fitting dentures
- easy to apply with ooze control tip.
- for the first times,use a small amount.use more if needed
- too much adhsive can cause oozing,apply less next times if this occurs
- it may take a few tries to find the right amount for your denture
- apply once a day for secure hold.if you need to apply more than once a day,seek advice from your dental care professional.
- clean & dry your dentures
- apply polident is short strips as shown on the box not too close to dentures edges
- rinse mouth before inserting dentures
- press dentures into place hold firmly and bites down for a few second to secure hold
- swish mouth with warm water
- slowly remove denture using a rocking motion
- remove adhesive residue from denture & mouth with warm water and a soft brush
- use polident denture cleanser to thoroughtly clean your denture & then rinse with water.
No posts found