- Essential oils are concentrated oils capture from plant’s scent and flavour are best described as the 'essence' of a plant.
- Essential oils are most commonly used in the practice of aromatherapy. They are either inhaled, or diluted then rubbed on the skin to help promote both physical and emotional well being.
- Essential oils are not meant to be swallowed.
- Essential oils have many uses outside of aromatherapy.
- Many people use them to scent their homes or freshen up things like laundry.
- They are also used as a natural scent in homemade cosmetics and high-quality natural products.
Our Premium essential oils are carefully sourced from around the world using only the most delicate extraction methods have been used to preserve the unique signatures of the plant.
No posts found