The Nike Odyssey React Flyknit 2 Nathan Bell provides a strategic combination of lightweight Flyknit construction and synthetic material for support. Underfoot, Nike React cushioning delivers a soft, springy ride for a route that begs to be crushed.
- Nike React technology delivers a soft, smooth and responsive ride.
- Flyknit construction provides lightweight flexibility.
- Synthetic material through the midfoot adds support.
- Molded foam collar gives soft, smooth comfort around your ankle.
- Geometric, athlete-informed outsole pattern helps evenly disperse impact to provide a smooth transition and soft feel.
- Outsole geometry and Nike React technology work together to support your foot through your entire footstrike.
- Hand-drawn graphics designed by Nathan Bell.
- Shown: Black/Black/Sail
- Style: AT9979-010
About the Collection
When starting to work on the collection, Nathan Bell didn’t consider himself a ‘runner.’ In order to get a more genuine experience, he started running. “I wanted to get out of my comfort zone and start running more. As I was running, I was literally saying in my head, ‘I hate this. I hate this. I hate this.’” But the more Bell ran, he realized the appeal. “Running is more like a competition with yourself and with your mind.” Bell then brought in his relationship with running as inspiration into the designs. “I just kind of dove in and had fun with it. I definitely worked in my style and my sense of humor into the graphics.”
No posts found