A001
$5.37
8 item(s)
+
0127882696

Antzout Is Non Toxic, It Is Made With Boric Acid And Natural Ingredients.

It Is Safe To Use In The Kitchen, Dining, Garden And Just About Anywhere.

 

Instruction:

Just Squeeze About 2-4cm Length Of Antzout On The Ant's Trail. Apply 2 Spots With Every Meter Length.

Keep Away From Children's Reach, If Swallowed Drink A Lot Of Water Or Consult Doctor. Do Not Induce Vomiting.

 

How It Works?

The Adult Ants Will Eat The Liquid And Carry Back To The Nest. This Will Then Wipe Out The Whole Colony.

It Takes 3 Days To 2 Weeks To Remove The Entire Ants' Colony Depending On The Seriousness Of The Infestation. 

 

No posts found

Write a Review