Watches for people, especially for men, have great significance beyond the watches themselves.
For a man who has his own wrist watch, that is a symbol of responsibility on his shoulder. Remind you to have a happy family, remind that you should focus on your careers, remind you that you have a generous heart, remind you the value of time. So you should have your own watch - MEGIR 2002.
- Three working sub-dials, not only play a role of decoration, but also are functional small dials
- Big cool crown, not only exquisite, but also personalized, shows your charm
- Date function, a mini window to display date, makes you know daily date clearly without calendar
- Soft silicone band, comfortable to wear and durable to use
- Imported quartz movement, makes it work well and keeps accurate time
- Hardlex crystal mirror, high hardness material, abrasion-resistant and scratch-resistant
- 30M water resistance, makes your life more convenient, when you wash hands and face, you needn't to take it off
- Classic pin buckle, easy to adjust the length and not easy to fall off
Watches categories: Male table
Watch style: Business
Available Color: Black,White
|Movement type: Quartz watch
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Analog
Case material: Alloy
|Band material: Silicone
Clasp type: Pin buckle
|Special features: Date,Moving small three stitches
Water resistance : 30 meters
Weight and Size
|The dial thickness: 1.5 cm / 0.59 inches
The dial diameter: 3.7 cm / 1.45 inches
Product weight: 0.1200 kg
Package weight: 0.1700 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 25.00 x 3.70 x 1.50 cm / 9.84 x 1.46 x 0.59 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 26.00 x 4.70 x 2.50 cm / 10.24 x 1.85 x 0.98 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Watch|
About Water-resistant Watches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
No posts found