This product is a silicone replacement top for your Haakaa Fresh Food Feeder and Teether. Fresh Food Feeder and Teether sold separately.
Has your little one chewed through the silicone top on their Haakaa Fresh Food Feeder and Teether? Simply swap it out with a brand new one and your child can get right back to experiencing the flavour and texture of solid foods while also building independence, learning to self-feed and improving their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills!
Our feeder top is made from 100% food grade silicone and is more hygienic and durable than other mesh alternatives, which can harbour bacteria, absorb odours and tear.
- Soft silicone pouch with small holes for easy feeding that only allow small, digestible pieces to pass through.
- 100% silicone design makes the feeder safe for your child to chew and suck on.
- Encourages your child to self-feed, builds independence, develops confidence and improves hand-eye coordination.
- Dishwasher safe. Easy to use and clean.
- Doesn't absorb odour, breed bacteria, leak juice or change colour due to stains, unlike mesh alternatives
- Assists in teething pain and keeping busy little hands entertained.
- PVC, BPA & phthalate-free.
Cleaning & Care
Wash product before and after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend disassembling this product after use and washing in warm, soapy water. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise or clean this product. To sterilise, use a steam steriliser or boil in water for 2-3 minutes.
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product. Hard scourers may scratch the surface. This product is not a toy. Do not use for anything other than its intended purpose. Adult supervision is required when using this product. Don’t place any foods in the feeder that your child could potentially develop an allergy to (such as strawberries or peanut butter) before they have reached 12 months of age. Always check with your paediatrician for guidelines related to infants and food allergies.
Solid food is recommended for babies 4-6 months +. Please consult your midwife or medical professional if introducing solids earlier.
Please note: Solid food is recommended for babies 4-6 months plus. Please consult your midwife or medical professional if introducing solids earlier.
No posts found