Introducing Craftiviti's Aluminium Cosmetic Jar that are great for crafting handmade lip balms, beard balm, pomade, body balms, body butters and more skincare products.
FACTS ON OUR ALUMINIUM COSMETICS JAR
- Sizes: 5g, 10g, 15g, 30g, 50g, 100g, 150g and 250g.
- 10g overall dimension: 3cm (Diameter) x 1.75cm (Height)
- Packing size: 1,10 and 50 jars
Note: For online orders, we will handpick the bulk order jars to make sure they are in acceptable conditions. However, as the aluminium jars dent quite easily, small scratches and dents cannot be avoided. Hence, all online orders for Aluminium jars will be packed upon our discretion. If you are located in Selangor, it is best to drop by our outlet to select your own jars.
How to Make Homemade Honey Lipbalm for Chapped Lips
You will need:
- A teaspoon of beeswax
- A teaspoon of shea butter
- A teaspoon of cocoa butter
- A teaspoon of carrier oil of your choice (almond oil or jojoba oil and more)
- Optional to add essential oil of your choice (Lavender oil is the best for this)
- 1/2 teaspoon of honey
- Melt beeswax, shea butter and cocoa butter in a double boiler or microwave over low heat to prevent
- Add carrier oil and honey into the melted mix and give it a stir
- Optional to add 5 – 10 drops of essential oil
- Pour into lipbalm tube or container and let set for at least 2 to 3 hours
No posts found