2 Faces in 1 Board - Traditional carrom design at the front of the board
- Chess Design at the back of the board.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Frame Made by : Solid Wood
Dimension: 880 x 880 x 38mm, Board with 6mm thinkness
Package Include :
1 x Carrom Board
1 x set of carrom men and striker.
- Please allow +-1cm error due to manual measurement.
- Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in the photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.
- The Carrom is an ancient Burmese game that is related to skills displayed in pool or snooker but easier to master.
- Players use their fingers as a cue to strike the carrom striker while aiming a carrom seed to pocket it into a corner.
- It has been shown that by playing carrom, it improves hand-eye coordination and magnifies spatial sensitivity.
- Suitable for all ages.
- No cancellation, exchanging and refund allowed.
- After your order has been processed, it will take approximately 3 to 7 days (Monday to Friday) to arrive, depending on destination. Upon shipping, you will be notified via email of your order's shipping details.
- Claims for defective and missing parts of merchandise must be made and deliver back to us within 3 days after the merchandise is received.
- Warrant claim after 3 days is not acceptable and warrant only cover the manufacturing defect and defect during delivery.
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging including accessories, manuals, and other related item to us.
- Delivery cost to return the product covered by the customer, we will cover the delivery cost of replacement item.
- We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field.
- Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice.
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible