Cherry Pink Lip & Nipple Lightening Cream Lightens Dull Discoloured Lips Bioglo
Box of Bioglo Cherry Pink Cream
Expired date: 2021
Cherry Pink Lip Cream gives you alluring youthful lips and nipples. The cream is full of natural antioxidants and lighteners from Cherry Blossom or Sakura Extract. This extract is a unique infusion to break down the melanin pigments from your lips and nipples. Your dark, dull and brownish lips or nipples will be naturally pink, supple, and smooth.
This lip balm makes the lips and nipples soft. It protects the lips from the dryness and other harsh weather. It instantly turns the lips pink and captivating.
This cream works great for them who smoke and made their lips dark due to smoking. It carefully removes the stain on the lips and you will get back your sweet beautiful lips
Restores Youthful Pink Colour
to Your Lips & Nipples
|Restores Alluring Sheer Pink Lips!
Cherry Pink gives you soft, kissable lips while offering you protection and hydration.
Lightens Darkened Nipples!
Cherry Pink keeps nipples healthy and youthful-looking, gentle to the skin.
At A Glance : Bioglo Cherry Pink Lip Cream
- Natural pink color from Sakura
- Safe for daily use
- Natural moisturizing formula
- Instant pink lips and nipples
- By daily use, fades away the darkness forever
- Rich in vitamins A, C & E to protect your lips
- Does not cause irritation
- Dark lip and nipple treatment
- Brightens nipple and lip color
- Restores dark lips and nipples
- Pinkish tint stays for a day
- No stain on the bras or lingerie
- No sticky or greasy feeling
- Prevents further darkening from the lipsticks or other ways
Directions For Use:
1. Use daily or as often as needed, in place of, or under lipstick. Squeeze a small amount onto brush applicator provided and gently apply onto lips.
2. Apply a second or third layer if required, depending on preferred colour intensity.
3. If the colour lightens (e.g. after meals), you may want to apply another layer or more to touch up on colour intensity.
1. Squeeze a small amount and gently apply directly onto nipples and surrounding area.
2. Allow cream to be fully absorbed before getting dressed. Blot off excess cream to avoid staining cloths. Use twice daily, preferably after shower.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsilixysilicate, Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polysobutene, Isododecane, Shea Butter, OctylPalmitate, Jojoba Ester, Squalane, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Tribejenin, Glyceryl Behenate, Prunus Yedoensis Leaf Extract (Sakura Flower), Cruthmum Maritimum Extract, CI 45410
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
|Frequent Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the correct method of using Cherry Pink?
Nipples: Gently apply a small amount directly onto nipples and surrounding area. Allow cream to be fully absorbed before getting dress. Blot off excess cream to avoid staining clothes. Use twice daily preferable after shower.
How often do I need to reapply Cherry Pink to maintain the natural pinkish colour?
NOTE: Colour can be removed from lips or nipples by washing the area.
How soon can I expect to see improvement to my darkened lips due to excessive use of lipstick with Cherry Pink?
NOTE: The extent of improvement varies between individual and depends on the severity of the condition.
Can I use Cherry Pink together with my current brand of lipstick?
My nipples are very dark in colour and I’d love to try Cherry Pink, but I am still breast-feeding my baby. Should I start or wait until I’ve weaned my baby?
The Pink Magic of Cherry Blossom (Sakura Flower)
Sakura, one of the national flowers of Japan is well known as a symbol of beauty and femininity. Less known, is the fact that Sakura flowers are full of antioxidants that can keep skin young and lighten the discoloured skin in delicate areas by inhibiting melanin production – resulting in improving skin texture that is softer, smoother & more supple!
No posts found