Air Optix Night & Day Aqua contact lenses, from leading sight specialists Alcon, are monthly contact lenses design for extended wear. If your optician approves, these lenses can be worn for up to 30 days and 30 nights, meaning you can wake up each morning with crystal-clear vision. Your eyes need to have plenty of natural moisture for this type of wearing pattern, so if your optician doesn’t approve, you might want to try Air Optix Aqua as a standard monthly lens. These lenses are equivalent to easyvision Monthly Aquaeyes prescriptions so are compatible if you wear those lenses.
Air Optix Night & Day Aqua utilise Ciba Vision’s TriComfort™ technology for a lens surface that is ultra-smooth and protein resistant. This technology also ensures that the lenses are exceptionally breathable so oxygen can reach your eyes, giving them a healthy look and feel. It also means that the lenses retain moisture so your eyes keep hydrated and irritation-free throughout the day.
Benefits of Air Optix Night & Day contact lenses
- Monthly lenses designed for extended wear of 30 days and 30 nights
- Can be worn during sleep if approved by your optician
- Super breathable lenses allow oxygen to flow freely to the eyes
- Smooth lens surface prevents protein build-ups and deposits
- Retains a high level of moisture for hydrated and healthy eyes
+6.00 to -6.00 (0.25 Increments)
-6.50 to -10.00 (0.50 Increments)
No posts found