Air Optix plus HydraGlyde® contact lenses, from leading manufacturer Alcon, are monthly lenses that utilise advanced technology for an ultra-comfortable wearing experience. The HydraGlyde ® Moisture Matrix helps the lens surface to retain water using a thin, protective layer of moisture. This keeps your eyes hydrated throughout the day and makes them a suitable lens for those that suffer from dry eyes, as well as those who wear lenses for sport.
Air Optix plus HydraGlyde® contact lenses use Alcon’s SmartShield® Technology to prevent deposits or protein build-ups from developing on the lens surface. The result is clear, comfortable vision that ensures your eyes stay irritation-free all day long. Made from super-soft Lotrafilcon B, Air Optix plus HydraGlyde® offer a secure fit that keeps the lens stable while you wear them, providing consistently perfect sight.
Benefits of Air Optix Hydraglyde contact lenses
- Makes use of Alcon’s advanced technologies for superior wearing experience
- Monthly lenses: can be worn for 30 consecutive days
- SmartShield® Technology prevents deposit build ups
- HydraGlyde® Moisture Matrix helps lens surface retain water for extra comfort
- Suitable for those with dry eyes
-0.50 to -6.00 (0.25 Increments)
-6.50 to -10.00 (0.50 Increments)
+0.50 to +6.00 (0.25 Increments)*
*Plus (+) power special order, required 6 working weeks.
No posts found