Air Optix for Astigmatism contact lenses, from Alcon, are toric monthly lenses ideal for those with astigmatism who need to wear their lenses for most of the day. These ultra-breathable lenses make use of Alcon’s TriComfort™ Technology for a healthy, natural feeling and comfort all day for up to 30 consecutive days. This technology allows more oxygen to flow continuously through the lens, retains moisture and ensures a smooth lens surface.
Thanks to their TriComfort™ Technology, Air Optix for Astigmatism are so adept at retaining moisture that they’re a great option if you suffer from dry eyes. Their smooth lens surface not only makes them comfortable to wear, but also helps to prevent protein deposit build-ups for clear and irritation-free vision.
You can wear Air Optix for Astigmatism for up to 16 hours a day, making them the perfect choice for those with busy lifestyles.
Benefits of Air Optix For Astigmatism contact lenses
- Toric lenses ideal for people with astigmatism
- TriComfort™ technology ensures a breathable, moisture-retaining lens with a smooth surface
- Suitable for those who suffer from dry eyes
- Monthly lens- can be worn for 30 consecutive days
- Can be worn for up to 16 hours a day
No posts found